College of Health and Human Sciences
Emerging Leader Alumni/Alumnus Award - Nomination Form
All nominations must be received by Monday, November 15, 2021, at 5 p.m. Mountain Time.
All nominations must be RECEIVED
by this time/date.
award recognizes recent graduates of the College
for accomplishments made in the areas of career, service, and/or volunteer
efforts that have brought honor to the individual and to the
College/University. One or more honorees may be selected among alumni from
any department/school within the College.
Emerging Leader Award honorees must have graduated from
Colorado State University within the last 10 years.
candidate must have:
- Obtained a degree from one of the schools/departments in CHHS within the last ten years of the nomination deadline.
- Demonstrated contributions that have brought honor to the individual and to CSU in the area(s) of career, service, and/or volunteer efforts.
ELIGIBILITY & GUIDELINES
must be graduates of a department/school within the College of Health
and Human Sciences (including previous College and Department/School
names). CHHS academic units can
be found here: https://www.chhs.colostate.edu/academics/.
may not be given to persons whose election would generate a potential
conflict of interest with their current responsibilities and their
selection as an Alumni Award recipient, such as:
- Any person currently running for an elected political office
or being considered for an appointed political office.
- Any person receiving monetary compensation from Colorado
State University or its affiliates during the nomination process.
- Current Colorado State University System governing board
members, CHHS Executive Leadership Council and Emerging Leaders Council
members, Alumni Association board members, and CSU Foundation and CSU
Research Foundation board members.
- Any person, who by other position of potential conflict
of interest not previously identified above, is determined by the Awards
Committee to be ineligible for this award.
Guidelines and Nomination Deadline
- All nominations must adhere to the size/length limits specified within the guidelines for each award. Nominations exceeding limits may not receive full consideration.
- Nominations must be RECEIVED by the
posted deadline MONDAY, NOVEMBER 15, 2021 (by
5 p.m. MDT).
- Nominations received after the deadline
will not be considered.
ELECTRONIC NOMINATION PROCESS
Nominate online by following these steps:
1. Use the online
form to submit a nomination. We recommend using Microsoft Word (or similar program) to type your answers, then copy and paste them into the
one email, send the following
items to CHHSAwards@colostate.edu:
separate document that includes the candidate’s vitae/resume (limited to
four pages or fewer; 11 pt font size minimum.)
supporting documentation (i.e., newspaper articles, letters of support,
and other pertinent information. Limited to four pages or fewer; 11 pt
font size minimum.)
will be reviewed by the selection committee, and award recipient
selections will be made by the beginning of the spring semester.
- Nominations for
those individuals not selected may be resubmitted in future years.
- Upon selection, award winners and nominators will be notified by the
CHHS Dean, or designee.