Homecoming Parade 2017
Requirements for Participation:
● Maximum allowed length of total entry - 40 feet (including tow vehicle)
● Maximum allowed width of total entry - 10 feet
● Maximum allowed height of total entry - 13 feet (from street to top of entry)
● Groups that do not conform to these measurements may be charged an additional entry fee
or removed from the parade.
● Maximum number of people per total entry – 50 (exceptions granted for marching bands)
● No tractor trailers allowed.
● Entry MUST conform to the parade theme and include a celebration of CSU spirit. You are allowed to interpret the theme in your design, but all interpretations are subject to the
approval of the Parade Review Committee.
● All entries must travel the entire length of the parade, which will begin at Oak Street and
Howes Street and will terminate at Meridian and University Avenue.
● Towed entries must have a rigid hitch and safety chains.
● All motorized units must have a UL approved fire extinguisher with current inspection tag or
● All parade vehicles (except those entered by licensed dealers) must be street licensed.
● No wheelies or stunting will be permitted.
● Parade entries that can be powered by energy efficient means (horses, bicycles economy cars, roller skates, etc.) are encouraged, but not required.
● All parade participants MUST complete a Release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement BEFORE the parade begins. This waiver will be provided to the entry manager upon approval of
● All approved entries must send a representative to a parade orientation meeting prior to
participating in the parade. The orientation schedule will be provided upon approval.
● Additional guidelines and requirements will be provided to approved entries, to which all participants must strictly adhere. Any group or individual in violation of the guidelines is
subject to removal from the parade.